Nogle’s Commitment to Privacy
Why Do we Collect Information
During the course of carrying out our business and performing our services, Nogle collect personal information in order to conduct our business, to provide and market our services, and to meet our legal obligations. Sometimes, our clients or partners may also require us to collect information on their behalf in connection with their services or products to you. We may also collect data for other purposes, which we would describe in more detail to you at the point we collect the information.
You may refuse to provide us with some or all of your personal information; however, this may limit the ways in which we can interact with you, including providing you with our services.
What Information Do We Collect
We usually collect the following kinds of personal information:
- Name, address, occupation, and contact information (we may anonymise the information upon your request if it is practical to do so);
- Interests in our services or events, or that of our clients or partners;
- Information about people’s dealings with us or our clients or partners; and
- Your opinion or comments on our products, services or other certain matters.
How does Nogle use this information?
- to provide our services to you or our clients or partners
- to manage our relationships with you or our clients or partners
- to improve Nogle or its client’s or partner’s services
- to provide professional advice to our clients or partners relating to the performance of IT system and procedures
- to review and assess your job applications
- to answer your inquiry
- to direct-market products and services, advise you of news and industry updates, trends and events
- to share with trusted third parties (e.g., our contracted service providers, clients or advisers) whom we have engaged to provide services to you or us providing analytical and other services to them or to help us meet our contractual or legal obligations.
Sending Information Overseas and Sharing Information with Other Parties
We reserve the right to disclose any information that we obtain through any Nogle website to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities, if required by law or any governmental agency.
If Nogle is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, we may need to share your personal information with the other entity. In that event you will be notified via a notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
Some of our pages utilize framing techniques to serve content to/from our partners while preserving the look and feel of our website. Please be aware that you are providing your personal information to these third parties and not to Nogle.
How does Nogle Protect Sensitive Personal Information?
Access, Update and Deletion of Personal Information
You are entitled to know whether we hold information about you and, if we do, the type of information, the purposes for which we hold it, the possible recipients or types of recipients, and to have access to that information and require it to be corrected if it is inaccurate. You can do this by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com. Upon written request and within a reasonable time frame we will correct, delete and/or block personal information from further processing. We will retain your information as needed to provide you services and will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and/or enforce our agreements.
What is Nogle Practice Regarding Data Security?
We take appropriate steps to maintain the security and integrity of your information/data, including the use of encryption, password, physical security (e.g., lock and access control) and other security measures. As for information provided or collected online, you should understand that the open nature of the Internet is such that information/data may flow over networks without security measures and may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the information/data is intended. We recommend that you always log out after each session and close the browser when done, especially when accessing the service from public terminals.
Nogle Limited, 7F, No. 105 Songren Rd., Xinyi Dist., Taipei. Legal@nogle.com
Updated by Nogle Legal Team on June 20, 2016